In the design phase, we shop for the client to find a selection of products that will fulfill the client’s vision, lifestyle, and budget. We look at flooring, backsplash tile, cabinets, sinks, faucets, color, etc. to create a tailored Design Options Book® — the culmination of all the design work. The Design Options Book® is a fully customized catalogue of designs and products with design renderings, product pictures, and pricing. In it, the client is provided with three options for every item that will be required to build and furnish the project. These (for a kitchen project, as an example) can include but are not limited to:
- Overall Design Drawings and sketches showing placement, cabinet door styles, colors (in some cases), wall tile design, flooring, etc.
- Cabinet options
- Kitchen Island
- Cabinet hardware and handles
- Cabinet specialty items (pull out trash cans, soft-close, full-extension hardware, spice racks, etc.)
- Cabinet pulls and handles
- Sink and Countertop options
- Backsplash options
- Faucets, Pot Fillers
- Lighting (pendant, under-cabinet, ceiling can lights) and
- Flooring… to name a few
Each item has “good, better, best” options in style, finish, and pricing (pricing shown includes all applicable taxes, shipping and/or delivery costs). Each option and individual item will also be consistent with the design vision developed in the Personal Style Workshop®, with the added benefit of our interior designers’ and architects’ skills, knowledge, and esthetic sensibilities to ensure the best designs possible.